Pathways Housing Services
Pathways Housing Services offers a full spectrum of housing services designed for those who are homeless, about to be homeless, or in an unstable housing situation.
Our case managers are problem solvers who advocate on behalf of those in need, connecting them to resources—including affordable housing, financial assistance, and social service programs—across the Lehigh Valley. We help individuals and families overcome obstacles through an innovative, coordinated, and personalized approach, streamlining what can be a confusing and time-consuming process for those seeking assistance.
Other services available through Pathways include:
- Pharmaceutical assistance for qualifying prescriptions
- Representative payee services for those receiving Social Security income or disability (SSI and SSD)
- Lazarus Housing Project for people returning from jail or prison
- Benefit enrollment assistance for the uninsured and guidance in securing identification
- Help with day-to-day needs, such as diapers, baby wipes, bus passes, and utility assistance
Pathways Housing Services is a regional leader in the provision of case management and cash assistance for households that are homeless or threatened with homelessness.
Contact us for more information.