Job Opportunity: Part-Time Bookkeeper
Function: Support Staff
Reports to: Finance Manager
Status: Non-exempt, Part Time
For compensation consideration this position most closely relates to the National Association of Church Business Administration (NACBA) position AS405 – Financial Secretary/Bookkeeper.
Provide accounting support to the Finance Manager and Accounting Assistant
Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable & Reconciliations
Post customer payments by recording check and EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer) deposits.
Process HP (Homeless Prevention) bills for housing, utilities, medical costs, fines and loans
Assist with balance sheet account reconciliations
Assist Finance Manager and Accounting Assistant with month-end closing
- Must have accounting/bookkeeping background.
- Knowledge of computer programs-QuickBooks Pro, Microsoft Word, and Excel preferred
- Ability to work independently
- Organizational and multi-tasking skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy of information.
- Attend all staff meetings, training, retreats, and Conference annual meetings.
- Work as a team with all Conference staff.
- All other tasks as requested by supervisor.
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
The Lehigh Conference of Churches
457 W. Allen Street
Allentown, PA 18102